- This event has passed.
JobNewsUSA.com Columbus Job Fair (IN-PERSON)
June 23 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Now’s… the time to get that Job! Tired of browsing online job boards all day? Come meet face-to-face with recruiters & hiring managers at the Columbus Job Fair on June 23rd. Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this hiring event will have something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, it is recommended that you wear a mask at all times (not required).
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Please know that by attending the event, you acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to COVID-19.
2. You release Job News from any claim that may arise or may hereafter arise on account of exposure to COVID-19 in connection with your participation at the Job Fair.
Exhibitors: Exhibitor information will be posted Friday prior to the event.